So far there is no common European Flight Dispatcher License.
- Some countries like Austria, Germany, Denmark and others issue state licenses.
- Some countries recognise foreign state licenses or issue airline certificates.
- The UK and France do have no license or certification requirement at all.
This is the information we have so far.
All schools or airlines who would like to be presented here, please do not hesitate to contact the EUFALDA
- Airline Ground Schools
- Alpha One, Malta
- ASISTIM Airline Services
- Austrian Flight Training School
- Direct Dispatch
- Higher Power Aviation
- Institute of Flight Operations & Dispatch (iFOD)
- Lufthansa Flight Training
- Jeppesen Academy
- Sheffield School of Aeronautics
- Universal Weather & Aviation, Inc. (FAA approved aircraft dispatcher training courses)